CAN YOU GUESS WHO IT IS?
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Below are lists of someone's beliefs. Try and see if you can guess who it is.Women:
- They are not allowed to speak; they must be in submission.
- If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.
- If a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair.
- No women teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent.
- Slaves should be circumcised in the same way as non-slaves.
- Any slave that has been bought may eat on Passover after he has been circumsized.
- Hebrew slaves serve six years, and in the seventh they shall go out free.
- Separate slaves from their families; brand slaves through mutilation.
- If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two.
- Slaves are to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect; they are not to be refractory, nor to pilfer, but to show entire and true fidelity.
- Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. No amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.
- Anyone who rebels against God shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.
Think you know who it is? If you do, click the button below to see if you're right!